What do you think of today's micro service architecture?
The traditional SOA center is the ESB, unified message forwarding and conversion, of course, ESB itself, the central structure will bring a single point of problems and performance problems.
Micro-service in each node can use Docker to start the service itself, and then the introduction of external ZooKeeper or etcd such a service discovery mechanism. Of course, the current Docker's persistence layer needs to be strengthened.
- Micro Service Operation Guide - For Cattle
- Analysis of Micro Service Concept (Part 2)
- Why does the micro service require an API gateway?
- Google, IBM and Lyft open source micro service management framework Istio profile
- Micro Service Transformation Series III: Configuration Center
- Micro service with RPC
So, for an organization or the developer, the micro-service architecture to create the technical pain point where? Whether the application developers themselves (abstract ability, organizational capacity) is relatively high?
At present, in the software communication design, my favorite is the UNIX pipeline, simple, efficient, compatible with all the data are considered a file stream and the combination of all the procedures. But in the modern system, it has been difficult to see such a simple and bright design. So I think if there is a way to make the communication system in the distributed system to achieve such a high degree of Unix pipes? 2015-07-22 1 comment share it
- Micro letter
Did not find the relevant results
Product Manager of Mixed Technology Circle
Agree from: shlallen , hellogirl , thinking zhe , xu lei , crooked neck II zero
Published a few points of their own views:
1. From the industry status quo, in the whole of China's IT ecology, the centralized architecture is still the mainstream. Distributed architecture is currently mainly used in the Internet industry more. In general, the proportion is still relatively small. And micro-service, basically is to engage in a distributed architecture of a small wave of people began to try the fresh technology. From this current situation, the new way of thinking, the structure of talent is always pain. Many people even use the distributed architecture of the Internet industry is not yet understood, let it design or in the production practice using micro service architecture. It is barely hard. Even if the architect has this ability, but the implementation of the specific team of engineers have such thinking and similar design capabilities, is a big question. So it is inevitable that there are only a few large companies, small-scale practice.
2. From the micro-service operation carrier, the popularity of micro-service architecture, relying on Docker and other container-based technology in the field of production of large-scale popularization. Micro-service ideas, in fact, before the SOA architecture on the germination, but that thing for the service of thinking, and less a "micro" word. Service inside, is still a hodgepodge. Micro service, a bit like an atom, there is no way to cut again. The core idea is that every micro service entity is a small autonomous system. This entity does not depend on other entities and runs independently. It can quickly create, but also quickly destroyed. Can be combined with each other, but also quickly break up. Container technology, for this "atom" provides a good implementation of the carrier. The Docker technology is the combination of their adhesive. However, from the current status quo, Docker in the field of production has not yet large-scale application. This is one of the reasons why micro service technology can not be universal.
3. Moreover, the micro service architecture, and a company's R & D team's organizational structure also has a relationship. If a company, its team in accordance with the service division, loosely coupled with each other, it is easy to practice this micro-service architecture. If the division according to the function, the so-called in accordance with the design, front-end, background, testing, operation and maintenance, etc., this micro-service architecture, it is difficult to play the turn.