Through the tokenid joined the swarm cluster, whether there is a way to withdraw from the cluster
Join swarm when using the token is the way,
10 docker environments joined the same swarm cluster, and now want to remove one of them from the cluster. Is there a way to do it? 2015-12-25 add comment share it
- Micro letter
- Analyze Docker Swarm and Mesos: What is it? How to combine What are the advantages?
- Docker swarm mode cluster under the private warehouse harbor setting example
- Docker 1.9 Overlay Network Interoperability across host networks
- Comparison of performance between Docker Swarm and Kubernetes in large scale clusters
- How to build a Docker Swarm cluster from scratch
- Docker Announces SwarmKit, First Line Engineers Experience Summary
Did not find the relevant results
We agreed from:
Swarm does not provide the initiative to delete the interface, but there is a timeout mechanism, in a certain period of time, if there is no heartbeat, it will be deleted.