Mesos-dns always stop automatically after the start, indicating that can not connect ZK, but my ZK is certainly normal, mesos + marathon cluster operation is no problem.
Mesos-dns start automatically stop after the show can not connect ZK, but my ZK is certainly normal, mesos + marathon cluster operation is no problem, have encountered this situation? 2016-02-14 add comment share it
- Micro letter
- Swarm, Fleet, Kubernetes, Mesos - Comparison of Arrangement Tools
- Mesus container after the management of Docker this option is desirable
- Mesos dockerInfo set portmappings after salve failed to start
- Install mesos on the same machine, start mesos-master and mesos-slave, mesos-slave is always marked as deactivated
- What is the difference between Apache's Mesos and Google's Kubernetes?
- [Skills] a command to replace etcd + flannel, the whole network through no port mapping
Did not find the relevant results
Xds2000 Digital Technology
We agreed from:
Can log posts about it?