Is the data generated by the container on the disk after the Docker container is closed?
For example, I run a MySQL database in a container, which contains 1 T data, the container is closed, the 1 T data still exists? Can I find this data from the host (or can I use the new container to access this data)? Yes, how is the process? 2015-03-10 add comment share it
- Micro letter
- Docker container and storage system series (1) [Featured journals. 1]
- Dockerfile VOLUME The mounted folder is empty
- In-depth understanding of Docker Volume (a)
- Use the Volume Plugins in Docker Toolbox and Boot2Docker
- Dynamically add a Volume to a running Docker container
- For Docker version control issues
Did not find the relevant results
Yang zhangxian – Cisco Systems Operation and Maintenance Engineer
Agree from: bazz2 , -knowmara
Upstairs, if you want data to be persistent, use volume or data container so that you can reuse the previous data with -v or –volumes-from after the container is closed.