Is Swarm and Compose used in combination?
Use Swarm to easily manage and schedule docker clusters, and Compose makes it easy to combine multiple container services.
But how do you combine Swarm and Compose to easily deploy a set of services to a cluster? Or can the two combine? 2015-03-07 add comment share it
- Micro letter
- Docker 1.9 Overlay Network Interoperability across host networks
- What does the docker-machine do when creating the swarm cluster?
- Getting Started with Docker Swarm: Start Swarm Managers and Agents
- Analyze Docker Swarm and Mesos: What is it? How to combine What are the advantages?
- Docker releases the Arrangement Kit
- How should we proceed with the continuous delivery of the software based on the container?
Did not find the relevant results
Forced to force Shaoxing – where to network Internet R & D engineers, docker hobbies
Agree from: wangzi19870227 , wisen
Finally found in the official, Swarm and Compose combination of instructions .
In simple terms, it is not yet possible to use Swarm and Compose to easily deploy a set of services to a cluster, for the time being only to deploy the container to a cluster.