Docker Compose starts error
Curl -L https://github.com/docker/compose/releases/download/1.1.0/'uname -s' - 'uname -m'> / usr / local / bin / docker-compose
Chmod + x / usr / local / bin / docker-compose
When executing docker-compose –version:
- Docker Machine + Compose + Swarm
- Help, centos7 mirror to create a container inside the installation service, you can not use the command to start the service
- Docker Compose multiple dependent chains linked to the same node, how to start?
- Alternative Docker Compose Three ways to achieve two-way container
- Use Compose and Machine to Docker Flask: from the local to the cloud
- Docker Compose
/ Usr / local / bin / docker-compose: line 1: syntax error near unexpected token \ `newline '
/ Usr / local / bin / docker-compose: line 1: \ `<! DOCTYPE html> '`
Mistakes that there are spaces should be deleted, but are deleted there is still a mistake, because of this error, the implementation of
docker-compose up will appear when this, I do not know there are heroes encountered this problem? Thank you. 2015-04-15 add comment share it
- Micro letter
Did not find the relevant results
Forced to force Shaoxing – where to network Internet R & D engineers, docker hobbies
Agree from: hesonglin
You can cat / usr / local / bin / docker-compose look inside the content, it should be your first step from the github download failed. So docker-compose which is not executable code, but the wrong page code.