Configuration shipyard, unable to add docker container through swarm agent
Have tried shipyard automatic deployment and manual deployment, are found unable to add containers through the swarm agent to manage.
Log information in swarm manager:
ERRO  Get http://10.89.13.105:2375/v1.15/info: dial tcp 10.89.13.105:2375: getsockopt: no route to host. Are you trying to connect to a TLS-enabled daemon without TLS?
- Swarm list can see all the nodes, but swaya manage node view info can only see a node?
- How do I use the Docker Swarm cluster to create an overlay network?
- How should we proceed with the continuous delivery of the software based on the container?
- Swarm how to develop a node deploy container?
- Rancher v1.2: implementation of Swarmkit
- Getting Started with Docker Swarm: Start Swarm Managers and Agents
Had tried token, etcd way to register, but has been to see the registration information has been registered successfully, but swarm manager in the log shows no route to host, also later tried docker network IP, or the current use of the Public IP, all suggest the same error.
Online to see the allocation of swarm agent, you need to add agent after the allocation swarm manager problem bug, but also try to do the same agent after the same way manager is also being given. 2015-12-15 add comment share it
- Micro letter
Did not find the relevant results
We agreed from:
In the attention