Would you like me to support elastic calculations like Kubernetes?
For example, when an application load is large, Kubernetes can detect the load becomes larger and then take the initiative to create some of the corresponding Docker container? If Kubernetes does not work, is there any other frame available? 2015-03-15 add comment share it
- Micro letter
- Kubernetes service, can not be accessed on the master, only visit minions? Through minion access, can only be assigned to the current minion pod?
- Kubernetes deploy shadowsocks problem
- What is the difference between Apache Mesos and Google Kubernetes?
- Kubernetes Surveillance of InfluxDB
- K8s pod application can not get real access ip
- What is the problem with data persistence in kubrenetes?
Did not find the relevant results
My other girlfriend called five girls
We agreed from:
K8s seems to be able to create a node, for example, a node for the two pod, and then a pod hung up, another pod will be the top, but I take the k8s, to complete this function, but the need for other functions can not be achieved.