What is the workflow?
Just contact swarm and compose, found the current swarm and compose integration on some questions, welcome to exchange experience.
1, swarm master run in the container, the port is generally 2376, and compose default connection to the 2375 port daemon, then, to achieve compose in swarm create container, you need to set the DOCKER_HOST environment variable. There is also a way, swarm master use 2375 port, modify the port of the docker daemon running swarm master. Two methods, in engineering practice which is more advantages?
- Docker Swarm: Cost-effective container scheduling
- CodePicnic Docker Swarm Road
- Docker 1.12 swarm cluster how to implement and Nginx implements a highly scalable Web framework
- Docker Machine + Compose + Swarm
- Based on Docker running MySQL: multi-host network under the Docker Swarm mode container management
- Swarm mode can not use calico network?
2, in view of the docker container in the cross-host communication deficiencies, compose / swarm scale out which applicable scenes, for what is not applicable to the scene where the tricky solution? 2015-07-14 add comment share it
- Micro letter
Did not find the relevant results
Xiao Yao Yin – 80 after IT technology male
We agreed from:
1, see your needs and habits;
2, I feel is a stand-alone environment.