What is the difference between the dockerfile's CMD and ENTRYPOINT commands? ?
2015-08-15 add comment share it
- Micro letter
- Docker run error file path does not exist
- What are the best practices when you write dockerfile? Hope to get everyone's advice.
- Dockerfile VOLUME The mounted folder is empty
- Docker env variable in the run how to replace?
- Docker combat problems: the use of Dockerfile own build the mirror, start a number of service processes, the need to start through the parameters of the constant replacement of the configuration file, how to achieve?
- Ask the big god to share tengine or nginx can merge the requested dockerfile or mirror
Did not find the relevant results
Agree from: wixb50 , yaoguo , guo xiaofang
The official has an issue to CMD renamed, because there is a partner to show that he was only a mirror when the CMD is very amazing, so I understand that the entrypoint is the container startup command or script, CMD is the default parameters