Ubuntu14.04 platform Kubernetes V1.0 create pod unsuccessful
I used the official example (examples / pod.yaml) in the V1.0 version to create a new pod, but always as follows:
- DockOne Share with the State Cluster Service (10: 3): Kubernetes State Cluster Service Deployment and Management
- How the application is deployed and organized in Kubernetes, and how data is persistent
- Kubernetes or not? You need to recognize its true value
- In the Kubernetes to build log collection, analysis, display platform ELK (Logstash + Elasticsearch + Kibana)
- Ali cloud began to beta Kubernetes service, and how we look
- Kubernetes Meetup Hangzhou Station: the core Maintainer, the container service the old driver with you to refresh the K8S skills library
Docker ps view and did not run the container, what is going on?
Use kubectl logs podname, the results are as follows:
Internal Error: pod is not in 'Running', 'Succeeded' or 'Failed' state – State: "Pending"
Who else knows who specializes in discussing Kubernetes technology's QQ group? Please tell us, thank you! <!–
2015-07-17 1 comment share it
- Micro letter
Did not find the relevant results
Lentils stew side
Agree from: mwyangfan , FanLin
Kubectl describe pods / nginx-38bj5
Use this command should be able to locate the problem.