Ubuntu14.04 platform Kubernetes V1.0 create pod unsuccessful
I used the official example (examples / pod.yaml) in the V1.0 version to create a new pod, but always as follows:
- Kubernetes kubectrl-proxy probability
- 1000+ Node: kubernetes 1.2 Introduction to Performance and Scalability Update
- Kubernetes the simplest practice
- How to build and run Kubernetes on OpenStack on a large scale
- Kube-ui start, access web timeout
- How CRI-O will push Kubernetes to the center of the container ecosystem
Docker ps view and did not run the container, what is going on?
Use kubectl logs podname, the results are as follows:
Internal Error: pod is not in 'Running', 'Succeeded' or 'Failed' state – State: "Pending"
Who else knows who specializes in discussing Kubernetes technology's QQ group? Please tell us, thank you! <!–
2015-07-17 1 comment share it
- Micro letter
Did not find the relevant results
Lentils stew side
Agree from: mwyangfan , FanLin
Kubectl describe pods / nginx-38bj5
Use this command should be able to locate the problem.