Put the Docker / DevOps tool into your application deployment process
Do you have to try to put Docker / DevOps into your application deployment process?
That is to say Docker try to get on the same thing, but tried to find that can really help your own team in the software deployment, and integrate it into their own application development and deployment process. I would like to know how your integration experience?
- The most complete version of the history of Devops
- Kubernetes 1.4: A DevOps tool manages all containers
- Persuade the boss to practice DevOps, there are several sets of data
- Change the rules of the game DevOps intelligent
- Serverless: Redefines DevOps
- Log aggregation and analysis based on Fluentd
One Solution collect form web for “Put the Docker / DevOps tool into your application deployment process”
Csphere https://csphere.cn/ allows you to deploy management containers on different infrastructures, including AWS, Ali cloud, Albatron, vmware, openstack and even bare metal. Is free, you can try it out.