K8s use flannel network, through the domain name can not access the external network
K8s use flannel network, through the domain name can not access the external network, can ping 通 kube-dns, and kube-dns pod internal can also access the external domain name 2017-02-17 add comment share it
- Micro letter
- Kubectl how to delete the label of node
- Kubernetes 1.3: Quota Quota Management
- Kubernetes Meetup Hangzhou Station: the core Maintainer, the container service the old driver with you to refresh the K8S skills library
- What is the relationship between Google's Container Engine and Kubernetes?
- Kubernetes mount mysql configuration file
- What does the Kubernetes Resource monitor?
Did not find the relevant results
We agreed from:
Can you make it clear?
Is in the pod where the container, or pod where the host can not visit the domain through the domain which pod where the container can not access outside the domain name.
Suggested to gradually troubleshoot the problem from the description of kube-dns where the pod internal domain name can access the external network, it is estimated that other pod containers can not access the external domain name.
If this is the case, the establishment of a kube-dns configuration on the host domain name resolution configuration is incorrect (/etc/reslov.conf) caused.
1, first look at the host, pod container network access is interlinked.
2, in any host host to visit outside the domain name, to confirm whether it can, if not, modify the corresponding host domain name resolution configuration
3, in other host (non-kube-dns) pod container access to external domain name, you can install nslookup dig and other tools to gradually test to see where the domain name resolution on the server.
Server $ hostdnsserver
See if it can be resolved.