Jenkins configuration jdk and maven, is to install in the container itself?
Dockerhub pull down the jenkins, after the start to configure jdk and maven, need to install their own in the container? 2016-01-27 add comment share it
- Micro letter
- DockOne Share (14): Jenkins is automatically installed on Google Cloud
- DockOne Share (108): Based on Jenkins and Kubernetes' CI workflow
- Start jenkins container, mount the host directory, the container can not run in the background, how is it?
- [CI / CD] several common non-stop release
- How to do continuous integration - Jenkins on Mesos practice
- Jenkins and some of the issues that continue to be delivered
Did not find the relevant results
Akirapanda – former bank clearing compliance, now wild programmer
We agreed from:
Jenkins theory is a CI's scheduling framework, which itself is a master-slave structure. The best practice is to try not to build the master node, that is, jenkins' docker container.
You can use compose to jenkins deployment alone only jdk & maven docker container to do the construction of the slave node.
Of course, if you have to worry about trouble, to rewrite the original jenkins master node to build no problem.
Dockerflle as follows
ENV MAVEN_VERSION 3.3.9
RUN curl -fsSL https://archive.apache.org/dist/maven/maven-3/$MAVEN_VERSION/binaries/apache-maven-$MAVEN_VERSION-bin.tar.gz | tar xzf - -C / usr / share \
&& mv / usr / share / apache-maven- $ MAVEN_VERSION / usr / share / maven \
&& ln -s / usr / share / maven / bin / mvn / usr / bin / mvn
ENV MAVEN_HOME / usr / share / maven