Jenkins configuration jdk and maven, is to install in the container itself?
Dockerhub pull down the jenkins, after the start to configure jdk and maven, need to install their own in the container? 2016-01-27 add comment share it
- Micro letter
- Docker running Jenkins reported "ERROR: Failed to push image: failed to respond"
- I would like to ask, jenkins installed docker plug-in, ask how to look at the remote server docker URL?
- Please use jenkins configuration docker URL when the error (see the following details) What is the reason?
- Seek help to consolidate a continuous development test, GitLab, Jenkins, Docker deployment process
- Develop test environment based on Docker integration
- Out of the box with Jenkins mirror
Did not find the relevant results
Akirapanda – former bank clearing compliance, now wild programmer
We agreed from:
Jenkins theory is a CI's scheduling framework, which itself is a master-slave structure. The best practice is to try not to build the master node, that is, jenkins' docker container.
You can use compose to jenkins deployment alone only jdk & maven docker container to do the construction of the slave node.
Of course, if you have to worry about trouble, to rewrite the original jenkins master node to build no problem.
Dockerflle as follows
ENV MAVEN_VERSION 3.3.9
RUN curl -fsSL https://archive.apache.org/dist/maven/maven-3/$MAVEN_VERSION/binaries/apache-maven-$MAVEN_VERSION-bin.tar.gz | tar xzf - -C / usr / share \
&& mv / usr / share / apache-maven- $ MAVEN_VERSION / usr / share / maven \
&& ln -s / usr / share / maven / bin / mvn / usr / bin / mvn
ENV MAVEN_HOME / usr / share / maven