How does MySQL's configuration files and data files be mounted separately on the host
I have downloaded a mysql image. 2015-06-30 add comment share it
- Micro letter
- Docker does not function properly mysql container
- Docker exec ... to the database import sql file after the success of the database is still empty,
- MySQL data mount to host error?
- MySQL data type and database strategy
- How to use docker or vagrant team development test environment to build?
- MySQL lock usage trip level lock
Did not find the relevant results
Peter Pan – TenxCloud partner
Agree from: wang_qinli
You can define different volumes, such as VOLUME ["/ etc / mysql", "/ var / lib / mysql"], in front of the configuration file directory, followed by the data file directory.
When you start the container, use -v mapping to the host on the different directories on it.