Does the docker container be portable?
For example, a container A run mongodb, expose 27010 port, and then webapp running in container B, need to connect 127.0.0.1:27010 and mongodb communication, how can the container A 27010 port mapping to container B 27010 port? 2015-08-27 add comment share it
- Micro letter
- Rancher 1.5 full release!
- Run Ceph in Docker
- DockOne technical sharing (one two five): deep convinced the container cloud load balancing implementation
- [Rancher Enterprise Container Cloud Platform] Docker-based build process (Part 1) - Continuous integration and testing (on)
- What should Docker container translate? container? container?
- NUTANIX: Migrating from a virtual machine to a container is unnatural and questioning the new platform
Did not find the relevant results
Xiaolunsanguo – Jingdong Mall – the basic platform – JDOS team
Agree from: girlskiller
I do not feel so much trouble.
You can directly connect the containers A and B through the link, you can directly through the network.