Does the docker container be portable?
For example, a container A run mongodb, expose 27010 port, and then webapp running in container B, need to connect 127.0.0.1:27010 and mongodb communication, how can the container A 27010 port mapping to container B 27010 port? 2015-08-27 add comment share it
- Micro letter
- Container security with DevSecOps: some old rules that are no longer applicable
- Research on storage containerization scheme of sound - tone network
- Kubelet source code analysis (three): Garbage Collection
- Container Arrangement and Dispatching: Calculating the grazing of the herd
- Container private cloud and continuous release to solve the basic problems of the second set
- With the next preview version of the introduction, Linux SQL Server 2017 mirror download more than 1 million
Did not find the relevant results
Xiaolunsanguo – Jingdong Mall – the basic platform – JDOS team
Agree from: girlskiller
I do not feel so much trouble.
You can directly connect the containers A and B through the link, you can directly through the network.