Does the docker container be portable?
For example, a container A run mongodb, expose 27010 port, and then webapp running in container B, need to connect 127.0.0.1:27010 and mongodb communication, how can the container A 27010 port mapping to container B 27010 port? 2015-08-27 add comment share it
- Micro letter
- Hermes @Container Hack Day Review
- Docker container bash input Chinese question
- Coexistence or love to kill? Container, virtual machine and Docker concept full analysis
- Netease Honeycomb: how to use the container cloud to achieve DevOps
- Container cross-network communication
- EBay announced to embrace the container, will fully integrate Kubernetes and OpenStack
Did not find the relevant results
Xiaolunsanguo – Jingdong Mall – the basic platform – JDOS team
Agree from: girlskiller
I do not feel so much trouble.
You can directly connect the containers A and B through the link, you can directly through the network.