Dockerfile run build.sh
... Dockerfile docker/build.sh ...
The main thing is that 2 documents
docker build -t apps/apps .
After the implementation of a mistake
- How is the docker container just going out?
- Do you store Dockerfile best practices on GitHub?
- If you enter the Docker image of the bash environment?
- Docker container time synchronization problem?
- Centos image size optimization
- Docker in docker is directly in the DockerFile direct apt-get install?
Step 8 : RUN docker/build.sh ---> Running in 019abf9e5ec8 /bin/sh: docker/build.sh: not found The command '/bin/sh -c docker/build.sh' returned a non-zero code: 127
Dockerfile part of the content
COPY . /app/apps/ WORKDIR /app/apps/ RUN ./docker/build.sh
Obviously the current project under this document, why not find it prompted.
2 Solutions collect form web for “Dockerfile run build.sh”
COPY . /app/apps/ WORKDIR /app/apps/ RUN /docker/build.sh
Your operation is logically wrong and you do not have to figure out the container concept inside the container and the host. I suggest you the last step to implement sleep 1000, and then open a terminal alone into the container to see your COPY this step is really the host directory to add the container.