Docker in docker is directly in the DockerFile direct apt-get install?
I would like to use the docker in the shell to deal with some of the mirror, what package, do not want to directly installed on the host, such as compiled from the Japanese node mirror, and then pull back to the Hangzhou node.
- Modify the Dockerfile, re-build image, can uninstall the image of the software?
- How do I have a mirror image on a private mirror library?
- How do I run a jar in a docker container and not be exited?
- How to make Dockefile on Windows
- Consult on the issue of dockerfile production mirror order ADD problem
- Docker container postfix process start after the container exit
One Solution collect form web for “Docker in docker is directly in the DockerFile direct apt-get install?”
Yes, so much. In the Dockerfile inside the
RUN command plus the installation of Docker command can be. But with Docker outside of Docker is also a good choice, the host docker hanging in the container.