Construction of PaaS Based on Docker
Want to know what kind of Docker-based PaaS (such as daocloud, tutum) is running on some of the public IaaS or their own open source framework (like openstack like) to build the cloud, or other ways ah? 2015-03-17 add comment share it
- Micro letter
- Why is the private cloud positioning supposed to be PaaS, not IaaS?
- Please do not forget "operation and maintenance"
- Self-study container dispatch engine Newben will become "China's K8s"?
- Look at CaaS (container service) from PaaS's front desk
- Meso + ZooKeeper + Marathon + Docker Distributed Deployment Build PaaS Cloud Platform Practice (1)
- Deploy private PaaS: merits, boring and some nonsense
Did not find the relevant results
Agree from: sharon mountain brother , vast
Public IAAS on it