Connect the docker mongodb container
Now the state is like that
- Run the MongoDB micro service on Docker and Kubernetes
- Docker + nginx + uwsgi + mongodb local test normal, the server can not connect mongodb?
- Dockerfile nodejs project encountered mongodb connection problem
- In the docker in the deployment of mongodb, error directory-sync: fdatasync: Invalid argument.
- Lingongyun mongodb often change the password?
- In the docker installed mongodb, fragmentation set up a problem.
50e260fb9e06 is ubuntu, has been installed mongodb and mongod has started the background
It looks like you are trying to access MongoDB over HTTP on the native driver port.
Show mongod normal work, but i use the connection tool to connect like this:
The connection failed, and then I went to a container on the operation:
Direct connection is successful ah. What is this going on?