Configuration shipyard time, ip-of-host should fill what?
I am through the ssh visit the remote machine, the address is 172.17.103.45, I was running on the docker. And then follow the shipyard official manual installation of the container, in the configuration swarm-manager and swarm-agent need to fill ip-of-host, what should be filled? Is it filled 172.17.103.45 or what?
I filled 172.17.103.45 while testing, but I could enter shipyard at 172.17.103.45:8080, but I could not see the container on the remote machine. Why is that? <!–
- Shipyard-swarm-agent After running for some time, access the local etcd problem
- What is the difference between docker kubernetes shipyard?
- Docker interface - shipyard
- Configuration shipyard, unable to add docker container through swarm agent
- Error creating connection dial tcp 172.17.0.2:28015: getsockopt: connection refused
- Centos under install Shipyard
2015-12-01 add comment share it
- Micro letter
Did not find the relevant results
We agreed from:
It is said that there is a problem with the official manual configuration method. Automatic script is possible. So what is the problem?