At the same time start two mysql docker mirror will be error
Downloaded from the official download mysql: 5.5 mirror, I put the data into a fixed directory of the host, when I started two instances, so that they mount the same directory to the container
/var/lib/mysql The second example will be an error, as shown in Figure:
- MySQL error: Access denied for user 'xxx' @ 'localhost'
- How to configure Redis Master or MySQL Master with Docker automatically
- MySQL data mount to host error?
- Technology selection of small start - up companies
- Can not connect to the docker in the mysql server
- I puller from the dockerhub above the latest mysql, on the server, but only local connection, not how to do remote