Ask: "pipework – container fixed IP address problem"?
The pipework can set a fixed IP address for the container, but the container must be started, and the program has failed to start without a network card.
Now can only be divided into three to do, start a container, in the container to the IP, in the boot container in the program.
- Application development pioneer: container and Kubernetes story
- LXD 2.0 Series: Introduction to LXD
- There are clouds - [principle] Docker storage driver AUFS
- How to run the container in the production environment
- Azure CTO: What is the real hybrid cloud?
- Container industry Durex, concerned about the user experience and security | Yung Yun AppSafe
Ask if there is a better way to solve this problem? 2016-01-27 add comment share it
- Micro letter
Did not find the relevant results
Operation engineer of Beijing digital security company
Agree from: こ 愌 愌 メ 訫 love situation
With dual NIC, the default eth0 as the default start IP and then configure eth1 as a fixed communication ip