Ask: "pipework – container fixed IP address problem"?
The pipework can set a fixed IP address for the container, but the container must be started, and the program has failed to start without a network card.
Now can only be divided into three to do, start a container, in the container to the IP, in the boot container in the program.
- Learn more about virtual machines, containers, and Hyper technologies
- Recently read a lot of papers on the container layout, there is a problem, the use of container scheduling with the virtual machine scheduling strategy is not a reference ah?
- The benefits of containerized OpenStack
- [Docker combat] Registry & Portus build detailed solution
- When using pipework, the local IP specified in the container can ping 通, but the container can not resolve DNS, solve
- What are the current technical studies on cold migration or thermal migration of containers?
Ask if there is a better way to solve this problem? 2016-01-27 add comment share it
- Micro letter
Did not find the relevant results
Operation engineer of Beijing digital security company
Agree from: こ 愌 愌 メ 訫 love situation
With dual NIC, the default eth0 as the default start IP and then configure eth1 as a fixed communication ip